Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Training and Support Services
Established in 2019, RedRisks provides support and training in Health, Safety and Environment (HSE).
In 2020 and 2021, RedRisks flourished via digital media by Connecting, Sharing and Learning with like minded individuals.
We can deliver high quality training either Online, Hybrid or Classroom based.
Training in the following technical areas related to Occupational, Workplace and Process Safety:
- Inductions / Awareness in Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Principles and Practices;
- Process Safety Management (PSM);
- Management Systems (ISO 45001 and ISO 14001); and
- Risk Identification, Analysis and Evaluation (ISO 31000).
Workplace and Process Safety support services
Technical expertise and support services in the following areas:
- Gap Analysis.
- Risk Identification, Assessment and Management (ISO 31000).
- HSE Auditing;
- Management Systems (i.e., ISO 14001, ISO 45001)
- Process Safety Management (PSM) Systems (e.g., CCPS RBPS).