This week at RedRisks:
RASP Forum Update
- We are planning a Live Event Just for members of RASP (Risk and Safety Professionals) Forum, tentatively for June.
- For the first session, we will just open it out and see how discussions flow and what are the topics of interest within the community.
- Date, time etc will be confirmed well in advance (around 2 weeks beforehand) to allow for circulation, planning etc.
- In case you haven’t subscribed to the LinkedIn Group (RASP), follow this LINK.
May’s Opinion Survey
- The Opinion survey for May 2020 was based on a question from our April 2020 Survey and the question was The New Normal – Critical Focus Areas for Risk and Safety Management…what do you think they are?
- Still a few days left (in case you have not voted). The survey closes at the end of this month (May 2020) and I will post the results first week in June.
Live Streaming Events
- The next live event is on 3rd June and the title is “Risk Management Fundamentals”.
- It’s a modified version of the f-2-f training that I provide for Clients who want a high level overview on risk management. For many, this might be basic…maybe?
- We have had a fantastic response and I am really looking forward to the session.
Before I sign off:
If you haven’t already, please head on over to the YouTube Channel and click that subscribe button. This is the LINK.
It will really help us grow and keep providing 100% free educational content on risk and safety management.
Go on, pls subscribe…it will take just 2 mins of your time 😊
Thank you for your continued support and catch up next week for more RedRisks shenanigans.