This week at RedRisks:
RASP Forum Update
- We are planning a Live Event Just for members of RASP (Risk and Safety Professionals) Forum, tentatively for June.
- For the first session, we will just open it out and see how discussions flow and what are the topics of interest within the community.
- Date, time etc will be confirmed well in advance (around 2 weeks beforehand) to allow for circulation, planning etc.
- In case you haven’t subscribed to the LinkedIn Group (RASP), follow this LINK.
May’s Opinion Survey
- The Opinion survey for May 2020 was based on a question from our April 2020 Survey and the question was The New Normal – Critical Focus Areas for Risk and Safety Management…what do you think they are?
- Still a few days left (in case you have not voted). The survey closes at the end of this month (May 2020) and I will post the results first week in June.
Live Streaming Events
- The next live event is on 3rd June and the title is “Risk Management Fundamentals”.
- It’s a modified version of the f-2-f training that I provide for Clients who want a high level overview on risk management. For many, this might be basic…maybe?
- We have had a fantastic response and I am really looking forward to the session.
Before I sign off:
If you haven’t already, please head on over to the YouTube Channel and click that subscribe button. This is the LINK.
It will really help us grow and keep providing 100% free educational content on risk and safety management.
Go on, pls subscribe…it will take just 2 mins of your time 😊
Thank you for your continued support and catch up next week for more RedRisks shenanigans.
Latest YouTube Upload
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.