We offer Consultancy and Training Support Services in Safety, Health, Environment and Risk (SHER) Management topics.
- Workplace Safety – e.g., safe systems of work and management systems such as OHSAS 18001, ISO45001 and ISO 14001 Management Systems.
- Process Safety and Risk Management – e.g., managing the integrity of operating systems and processes handling hazardous substances by applying good design principles, engineering, and operating practices.
Specialist Training Services
We provide training courses customised to meet the Client’s requirements, resources, location and cultural needs.
Some examples of training courses includes:
- Half-Day (typically) Leadership (Directors and Senior Managers) Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Awareness Course.
- 3 Day Comprehensive HSE Orientation Course for Managers, Supervisors and Operational Staff.
- Risk Assessment and Management based on ISO 31000 Guidelines.
- Incident investigation and management.
- Tailored Courses – specific to the industry, job roles and skills.