First and foremost, I am a specialist consultant in Risk and Safety Management. You can find my profile on LinkedIn. Of course, you can also find me on some social media channels (links above in the header).
Working independently, I offer Clients Consultancy and Training Support Services in Risk and Safety Management. Specifically, this includes:
- Workplace Safety – e.g., safe systems of work and management systems such as OHSAS 18001, ISO45001 and ISO 14001 Management Systems.
- Process Safety – e.g., managing the integrity of operating systems and processes handling hazardous substances by applying good design principles, engineering, and operating practices.
- Training courses customised to meet the Client’s requirements, resources, location and cultural needs. Some examples of training courses includes:
- Half-Day (typically) Leadership (Directors and Senior Managers) Risk and Safety and Management Awareness Course;
- 3 Day Comprehensive Risk and safety Orientation Course for Managers, Supervisors and Operational Staff;
- Process Safety Management and Auditing courses (e.g., CCPS; and
- Risk Assessment and Management based on ISO 31000 Guidelines.
Contact me for more details on any specific requirements that you may have.