Date of Event: April 8, 2021
Time of Event: EVENT HAS FINISHED
Event Duration: 60 Mins
About this Event
THIS EVENT HAS FINISHED…..But we have many more in the pipeline. Subscribe to our Networking Events and I will update you on upcoming events.
In this immersive, networking event we tapped into the “Wisdom of Crowds” and discussed How to Improve Safety Culture.
In 2020, topics on “Safety Culture” were by far the most popular we discussed.
There is something for everyone and everyone has something to say….that makes it very vocal and engaging.
We gathered thoughts through a series of discussions, breakout rooms, polls and questions.
The objective (or aspiration) was to find some nuggets on how others have improved safety culture within their workplace and organisation.
- Getting Leadership to take into account Safety Culture more consistently.
- Ensuring competency in not only understanding what “Safety Culture” means but also awareness in following supporting principles.
- Focusing on “Managerial non-compliance”.
- Taking into consideration lessons learned with focus on “Safety Culture”.
- Avoiding “Culture of Fear” or other variations.
- Developing partnership or “belonging” with the workforce and not a “them-vs-us” approach.
- Getting to grips with “Psychological Safety”.
- Ensure feedback and communication with the workforce to encourage a positive safety culture.
- Review “How to Manage Management”.
- Avoid “Profit before Safety” mentality.
The above is literally a mind dump of the discussions.
You have to be in the event to get the full benefit….so, don’t miss our future events….sign up for notifications.
Similar posts that might interest you?
Register for this Event
EVENT HAS FINISHED