Management of Change (MoC) is an important practice (or process) to ensure that environmental, health, safety, risks and hazards are properly controlled when an organisation makes changes to their facilities, operations, or personnel (more commonly known as Management of Organisational Change, MoOC).
- Let’s Talk About Mental Health with Professor Tim Marsh
- What is Risk and the Risk Equation?
- Why does your Organisation size affect risk management?
- Why you Shouldn’t Just Focus on Inputs and Outputs for Performance Improvement
- COVID-19: Why is it Fake News or Safe News?
- Why are “Things Still Going Wrong” in Safety?
- What is Risk Based Process Safety (RBPS)? Free eCourse
- Prof. Andrew Sharman on “Safety, Leadership and Future Leaders”
- What are Workplace Hazards and Safety Signs?
- What are the different types of workplace hazards?