Human – Hero or Hazard?
As the expression goes “To err is human, but to forgive is divine” (Alexander Pope).
As Human beings are we heroes or hazards when it comes to looking into the benefits of human factors awareness in High Performing Teams and individuals in High Risk Environments or Organisations?
In this show, let’s talk to Phil Smith and discover:
- How to understand the potential for making errors is a important in developing strategies to prevent those very human errors from becoming catastrophes;
- How cognitive and social factors affect workers’ performance and minimise error occurrence;
- What factors help ensure that teams of technically competent people working together achieve their collective and individual goals whilst maintaining high standards of professionalism and safety?
- How to implement and manage non-technical skills awareness in High Risk Environments, e.g. Aviation, Healthcare, Oil & Gas
- What do we know about Crew Resource Management (CRM) training and how CRM guidelines for the O&G Industry were developed
Hosted by Jennet, join us in this very special show with Phil Smith who has a passion for Human Performance training and coaching with over 25 years experience in training and coaching experience within the Royal Air Force (RAF). Join in…