RedRisks.Com: Comment Policy
Welcome to RedRisks.com Blog and Vlog.We hope you will enjoy contributing to the discussion.
Our comments are managed through the Disqus platform.
- Post on-topic comments, adding different perspectives.
- Ask questions, challenge the points made by the main article.
- Add links and content that is closely related to the original article. Only restriction is the topic.
- Use inappropriate or inflammatory language, post personal attacks or incite hatred. Such behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Allow the discussion to drift off-topic.
- Write a long essay and post it as a comment. Comments are conversations. If you do wish to write a longer reply, our advice would be: first, see if you can post it via your own channels, and link to it in a comment (we would want to read it!). If you don’t have access to an appropriate channel, please do get in touch with us and ask for your reply to be published as a distinct article. We will consider all proposed blog posts and will submit all proposed articles to our normal peer review and editorial processes.
- Post comments that infringe copyright, or any other UK/international laws. Anonymity is allowed (albeit not encouraged), however impersonating someone else is strictly forbidden.
- Try to use comments for commercial advertising and/or similar aims.
RedRisks.com reserves the right to delete or edit users comments in order to enforce this policy.
Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from commenting on this blog. We are open to criticism, but will not tolerate abuse. If you wish to raise an issue, please contact the blog editors.