Recording of Live Event
When it comes to BBS – vs – HOP…wonder no more about “either, neither or both”!
In this recording of our live event, we:
- Explored, discussed and debated both HOP and BBS.
- Explored how they can work independently or together; and
- Shed light on how you can utilise pieces of each to customise your own process without formally adopting either.
What is HOP?
Human and Organizational Performance (HOP) is a science-based approach to understanding how and why people make these mistakes or errors and what you can do about them either as an organization or as an individual.
Why “either, neither or both”?
- BBS has been around since the 1980s and many who use it have peaked on output and results.
- HOP is relatively new and some are either replacing BBS with HOP or adding HOP to their list of safety programs.
- Others have never tried either and are wondering if they should try one or both.
Special Guest – Terry L. Mathis
Terry L. Mathis
CEO, ProAct Safety, Inc.
Terry is the founder and CEO of ProAct Safety, an international safety and performance excellence firm. He is known for his dynamic presentations and writing in the fields of behavioral and cultural safety, leadership, and operational performance, and is a regular speaker at ASSP, NSC, and numerous company and industry conferences.
Terry has authored a monthly column for EHS Today for the past 10 years and is the coauthor of five books, 375 blogs, 500+ Podcasts, and numerous training materials.He has been named four consecutive times as one of ‘The 50 People Who Most Influenced EHS’.